- Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Low Impact Dyes
One day, hopefully in the not too distant future, we will no longer call it “eco fashion”. There will be one symbol on the tag showing that the materials are eco-friendly and the company is fair in its dealings. These items will be the norm.
Until then, we have to do a little digging. Classics like the ones below make the challenge to choose the eco-option and to spread the word to others a lot easier.
Eco-friendly clothing options with classic style for a reasonable price!
- Organic Cotton and Natural Dye
- 66% rayon from organically grown bamboo
- 28% organic cotton
- 6% spandex
- Made with vintage recycled materials
Jewel Women’s Wrap Cardigan – Sandmaiden $98
- Tencel and Wool lightweight knit
- 100% Certified Organic soft baby rib knit manufactured
- vintage japanese kimono fabric
- organic cotton denim
- 100% organic hemp
- trimmed with recycled PET material
- Launch of MagnifecoShopping.com – the Ethical Fashion Source for Women (prweb.com)
- EcoFashionista and Proud (via Haute Verte Couture: Eco Fashion) (myecoutopia.wordpress.com)
- New York Eco Fashion Week! The GreenShows Sept 8th – 15th 2011 (nurturenatureproject.com)
- Amy Butler’s Blissful Organic Cotton Prints Change the Game! (nurturenatureproject.com)