Doctor, award winning investigator, and hero, Samuel S. Epstein, MD has dedicated his life to cancer prevention. His new book, Healthy Beauty: Your Guide to Ingredients to Avoid and Products You Can Trust [Paperback], is just waiting to be dog eared, underlined, and highlighted (will be by me!) I have no doubt that this book will be the GO-TO for those wanting protection from bad products and bad ingredients for themselves and those they love.
In Healthy Beauty, you will learn:
• How beauty products can affect your children before they’re born
• The brutal carelessness producers use when creating products for women and children
• The risks taken when you step into a salon
• Toxins in men’s products such as deodorant, cologne and aftershave
• How to protect yourself and your family by reading labels and identifying potentially hazardous ingredients
A little about Dr. Samuel S. Epstein:
Author of Toxic Beauty (2009), Unreasonable Risk: How to Avoid Cancer from Cosmetics and Personal Care Products, The Safe Shopper’s Bible, Breast Cancer Prevention Program, and writer at the Huffington Post, Dr. Epstein is an internationally recognized authority on avoidable causes of cancer. He has won hundreds of awards including the 2000 Project Censored Award (“Alternative Pulitzer Prize” for investigative journalism) for an article critiquing the American Cancer Society, the 1998 Right Livelihood Award (“Alternative Nobel Prize”) for international contributions to cancer prevention, and the 2007 Dragonfly Award from Beyond Pesticides. I am extremely happy to be able to bring his new book to you!