Howard Williams, Vice Pres. of Construction Specialties (CS) discusses safer chemicals policy has practiced by his company. CS has created a niche for itself by developing and manufacturing environmentally responsible building products. This $300-million-a-year business helps builders avoid PVCs, PBTs, and other chemicals known to harm human health and the environment. The demand for environmentally responsible and relevant building products is growing rapidly.
Construction Specialties develops and manufactures architectural building products for non-residential construction.
· Privately owned U.S. company
· Headquarters – Lebanon, NJ
· Manufacturing at 30 locations in 19 countries
· Worldwide revenues of $300 million
· 13 Cradle to Cradle certified products
· Eliminating PVC and PBTs from all products, starting with Acrovyn Wall Protection products for North America