Why use NaturOli liquid soap nuts? Well to begin…
Regular laundry detergents may contain any or all of the following:
- Enzymes – Are a skin sensitizer, but may cause dermatitis and allergic reactions
- Sodium Hypochlorite – Causes lung irritations, bronchial or respiratory reactions, cardiovascular damage, as well as eye and skin damage.
- Nonylphenoxy Ethoxylates, an endocrine disruptor, can cause an activation of cellular estrogen receptors (even at low levels) This is implicated in causes of a rise in breast and prostate cancer, infertility issues, a decline in amphibian populations and the reversal / feminization of birds, fish or reptiles.
ENTER SOAP NUTS
The use of soap nuts reduces the use of the above harmful chemicals, helps in restoring our polluted earth, and saves our tropical forests. Many people who suffer from eczema and other skin irritations have seen their problems diminish after switching to soap nuts as a laundry detergent.
I highly recommend the liquid form. If you are getting stains from soap nuts it is not from the bag. It is from using whole soap nuts. The seeds must be removed prior to using them. Never buy soap nuts unless they are deseeded.
NaturOli Extreme 18X detergent is a fantastic product and people are raving.
Extreme 18X Saponin Laundry detergent is the liquid form of soap nuts. It can be used as a laundry soap and household cleaner. Some use it as a carpet cleaner. Highly concentrated, 1 Teaspoon or less per load, this product will save you money. Apparently it takes some getting used to using so little of the product. People who have been using it say you can really dilute it a lot.
What are Soap Nuts?
“Soap nuts are the dried shells (or husks) from the soapberry (or soap berry nut). These berries are the fruit from a quite unique tree species. These shells contain a substance called saponin that produces a soaping effect. Saponin is a 100% natural alternative to chemical laundry detergent and cleansers. It can replace many chemical detergents such as those containing sodium laureth sulphate (SLS) that are becoming well known by consumers for being a skin irritant and health hazard. The name saponin is derived from the Latin word ‘sapo’, which means soap. There are many plants around the world that are saponaceous (meaning that they contain saponins) but only a few, are known to produce appreciable amounts. Hence, this is why soap nuts are so very special in their ability to be an effective cleanser – directly from the tree. Sapindus mukorossi trees have been found to produce the highest and most consistent quality soap nuts.” http://www.naturoli.com
A Few Interesting Facts
NaturOli is a signer of the Safety in Cosmetics Compact. They voluntarily assure 100% true, full and complete disclosure of all ingredients.
– Pure Saponin Aqueous Extract from 100% Sapindus Mukorossi Soap Nuts
– Vegetable Glycerin
– Olive Leaf Extract (olea europea leaf extract)
– Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate
• Green eco-friendly proprietary formulation
• Unscented – no essential oils added
• Enhanced with pure Olive Leaf Extract for additional protective properties (among the oldest known therapies for skin ailments)
• Odor removing
• Preserves integrity of fabric fibers – superb for fine, delicate fabrics and wools
• Preserves fabric colors
• Dye and fragrance free
• SLS, NPE and phosphate free
• Formaldehyde free
• Petro-chemical free
• Chlorine free
• PH neutral (6)
• No animal testing
• Absolute minimum carbon footprint
• Recyclable PETE bottling
NaturOli’s soap nuts and it’s concentrated extract (saponin) were called “possibly the most significant green innovation in history for everyday household cleaning needs” by the Green Dot Awards panel!