Beeken Parsons was one of the first Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) chain of custody certified businesses in the country and they have maintained their certification since 1998.
Bruce Beeken and Jeff Parsons formed a partnership in 1983, establishing a workshop in Shelburne, Vermont. They met as students in Boston University’s Program in Artisanry, where they earned degrees in furniture design and construction. They can be the key to your LEED certified project.
USDA Certified Milk Organic Formula
Milk-Based Nutrition, USDA Certified Organic Infant Formula, Lipids DHA and ARA, No Potentially Harmful Pesticides, No Added Growth Hormone, No Antibiotic, Gluten-Free
USDA Certified Soy Organic Formula
Soy-Based Nutrition, USDA Certified Organic Infant Formula, Lipids DHA and ARA, No Potentially Harmful Pesticides, Lactose Free, Milk Free, Gluten-Free
Vermont Organics is committed to protecting the environment. Their factory’s wastewater treatment plant treats approximately 100,000 gallons of wastewater daily with an organic and nutrient removal efficiency of approximately 99.5 percent. In fact, treated water that is discharged into nearby Lake Arrowhead has a very high quality effluent and is as clean as or cleaner than the natural lake water. In addition, waste bacterial sludge generated from the treatment process is dried and used as a great organic fertilizer.
Vermont Organics also maintains an environmentally friendly solid waste program. We routinely collect and recycle cardboard, metal cans, glass, paper, and magazines. We also recycle the following:
- Used motor oil
- Treated wastewater biosolids
- Waste vegetable oils
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Machinery parts
- Washing solvents
- Mercury wast
- Their waxes are 100% natural and biodegradable. They use 100% soy wax in all of their container candles. Learn about the benefits of soy…
- Their scents come from 100% pure essential oils without any dyes or synthetic fragrance. Learn more…
- None of their products contain additives. Why do they avoid additives commonly used by other candle companies? Find out…
- They care about the earth.. Here’s their environmental commitment.
- All of their products are handcrafted in Vermont. Want a glimpse of the Way Out Wax Factory? Visit our Faces & Factory page
- They believe that hemp is a valuable natural resource. It’s also great for candles! Learn more about hemp…