THE SOLAR DOG SWEATER & WAGGING TAIL ENERGY CONVERTER
A FEW MORE IDEAS
1. Harnessing biking energy: bike to work wearing windmill helmet and windmill knuckle gloves
2. Harnessing driving energy: windmills on car roofs. Wait, that just might work…
3. Refined, stainless steel, chain mail sheath: instead of using up fertile land for cotton or increasing toxins by making polyester, only one needed for life. just take in shower to clean, drip dry.
4. Orange peel top: family eats oranges for breakfast, one person wears the orange peels clipped to mesh during day, place in compost in evening. less detergent. less cotton or polyester. nice aroma. vibrant color. healthy family, can use lemons or limes if like pie. very similar to coconut bikini idea but better coverage and much lighter.
5. Harnessing running energy: wear solar hats, solar epaulettes, and knee bending and bouncing breast energy converters during all outdoor activities, especially running.
6. Harnessing pet energy, greening Spike: dress Spike in solar panel jackets, knee bending and tail wagging energy converter, see picture above
My website: http://www.heatherferris.net